They join Pharrell, Rita Ora, Paolo Nutini, The 1975, Annie Mac, Pete Tong, Zane Lowe & Danny Howard
Their new album, Ghost Stories will be released on 19 May and is now available to pre-order.Read more...
- SW4 launches phase two with Madeon, John Digweed, Bicep VS SMD plus more
- Jimi Goodwin, Cerebral Ballzy, Tom Vek & more added to Boardmasters
- The Subways, Congo Natty Dubs, Syd Arthur & Sam Sure added to LOTF
- Congo Natty feat. Congo Dubz, Daddy G (Massive Attack), Boddika, Bondax and more added to Outlook...
- Spector, Bipolar Sunshine, Johnny Flynn, Thumpers among 51 new acts added to Blissfields
- Reading and Leeds annouce over 50 more names for the line up
CTZN Chelmsford opens Friday 11th April
All evening events start at 8pm, entry is FREE before 10pm and no more than £5 after.Read more...
- Jazz on the BBC this May
- Ed Sheeran, Rudimental, Bastille & more announced for Ibiza Rocks
- Propaganda brings weekly Saturday night show to XFM
- RBMA announce Glasgow Film Premiere event for 'What Difference Does It Make?
- THE PLAYGROUND presents Chillwave with Giraffage, Teen Daze & More
- Truck Festival Competition to win a pair of weekend tickets
- Alt-Fest Competition to win a pair of weekend tickets with camping
- Osfest Competition to win one pair of weekend camping tickets
- Zoo Project Festival Competition to win a pair of weekend tickets
Brownstock Festival celebrates its tenth birthday in 2014, the festival brings a delightful mixture of dance music, rock, local unsigned bands, chillout areas and a great food area.
The multi award winning Y Not Festival returns to the gorgeous Peak District countryside home. Y Not is big on space but keeps that intimate music experience.
ArcTanGent returns in August for another excellent bash near Bristol. From the makers of 2000trees, ArcTanGent is a 3,000 capacity festival featuring bands and DJs of a more experimental / post-rock / progressive / left-field variety. Taking place on 29th – 31st August and costing just £59 for a weekend ticket, you'll get 3 nights camping, 4 stages...
Towersey celebrates its 50 in 2014 and you can be sure it will be special. Towersey rightly prides itself on delivering a unique Festival experience.
While staying focused on quality music, 2000trees can lay claim to one of the most beautiful festival sites imaginable; a friendly and intimate atmosphere, and winner of the Festival Awards 'Best Small Festival 2013'.
With a NEW location and clean vest and pants, Bearded Theory (voted Best Small Festival at the UK Festival Awards 2013) relocates to Catton Park, Derbyshire, on May 22nd, 23rd, 24th and 25th with the gates opening on Thursday 22nd for all weekend ticket holders.
- Green Events & Innovations agenda launched
- Arts Council England releases environmental report, Sustaining Great Art
- Now for something completely different!! Irish Christmas Tree Throwing Championship
- Creative Common celebrates two awards
Our interactive festival map allows you to find festivals where you are. Search major cities and regions!
Whether you're a veteran festival goer or a festival virgin, take some time to read our handy hints for festival goers.
If you're being budget conscious this year why not see how you can make savings at festivals.
Support your favourite bands and artists throughout the festival season with exclusive merchandise.